My life metaphor: There are days when you feel like if you died it would be okay. You cry and you scream and you wonder why. But then you get your pancakes and think, "I'm so happy that I'm eating these pancakes." And thats when you realize that you're really happy you're alive. You're happy to be enjoying these pancakes. Ánd that's when I realized, it was going to be okay. Now, I live by this statement: "You live for the pancakes."
I’m playing a character who’s in high school but I myself am 27 so I don’t have to deal with that kind of day to day what people have to deal with in schools all the time. But that kind of stuff happens everywhere; you see it a lot especially in social media - people that have a huge distance between what they’re writing and the person that they’re writing about. It can be really hurtful. For me it’s just really important that I keep the people that I really love around me but I can imagine that kids in school these days that have to deal with that kind of stuff - it’s become such a terrible thing. But I’m proud to be on a television show that really deals with such important issues and talks about things like bullying.
Human feelings as a drug
I would abuse these on a different level
i would sneak some empathy into everyone’s food and drink
I COULD STOP RELIGIOUS WARS
Guys, new new new new new New York.
we literally have a whole entire DW episode that shows us why this isn’t a good idea…
This afternoon on our way home from having lunch at the lake, we stopped by this little place. I was in a paradise of Mother Nature.
• grapefruit, strawberries and water || consumed while wandering through the beauty of the trees and leaves
• The most beautiful bridge crossing a still, platypus filled river / each time we crossed my Kubby jumped, bounced and shook the bridge, which naturally scared me to death
• We found a friends old shed and bike tracks/jumps he built in the middle of the bush
• That spider? It’s a Golden Orb and we saw 3 huge ones under a picnic shelter - totally harmless, just stay out of their grill. Yeah - Australia!
• There’s something special about dipping your feet into freezing running water
Thank you for having us Mother Nature, you’ve been beautiful ☮♡